I am a …

Visiting Students


In order to be eligible for admission, visitor applicants must be students in good standing at another law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA). Wake Forest University School of Law prefers that your law school is also a member of the Association of American Law Schools (AALS).

As an enrolled law student at another law school, you may apply to Wake Forest School of Law as a visiting student. Credits earned at Wake Forest School of Law transfer to your home law school to be applied to your degree requirements there. Applications are reviewed upon completion on a rolling basis.

How to Apply

JD Visiting Students

  1. Complete the JD Visiting Student Application
  2. Submit the following materials:
    • An official transcript of all courses taken in law school.
    • Letter of good standing from your law school.
    • A statement of reason for visiting Wake Forest Law.